Sunday, July 25, 2010

Over My Head



So

Chilled out and watched movies last night.

Started with Karate kid

That movie brings me such happiness

I can’t help but smile.

The honour

The hope

The clarity

Everything makes sense

He’s fighting for something

And wont give up until he gets it


Then I watched The Butterfly Effect

With Ashton

I love Ashton. J

But this movie

Is a mind killer

It’s amazing

It questions memories

It questions reality

It asks us what do we truly know

It leaves us wanting more and more.


Then I watched Silence of the Lambs

Proved to myself that I am heading in the correct career path

And makes me wish I could get to know Hannibal Lecter.

He seems like he would be an amazing individual

So smart

So conniving

So inspiring

If I wanted to eat and murder people.


Great night

Best I’ve had in a while.

And today I have training

And maybe even a few other movies with mum

1 comment:

  1. The Butterfly Effect.
    Great Movie!

    Really makes you appreciate life and realise that things could be so much worse!
    Check out my Blog, tell your friends. I'm just getting started, and need your help to start me off :)

    ReplyDelete