Friday, July 23, 2010

All The Small Things


Just to contine with my list

My Ex Boyfriend

Technically was Mash Face (MF). Great guy. Cared for me. didn't feel the same. broke him. hurt me. i'm an idiot. but i would be more of an idiot if i stayed.

My Favourite Internet Friend

I don't know if i have one. a lot of my real friends are becoming solely internet friends. or not friends at all. guess thats how life is. But Hanner is pretty awesome, and Saatvi, and maybe even TT.

Someone I wish I could meet
There are plenty. Dalai Lama is awesome. Maybe Mahatma Ghandi. He used to bring me such joy. Show me that there is more to life than ones self. maybe i can start going back to how i was.
and liking life. but i doubt it.

Someone you don't talk to as much as you'd like to

Oh wow. well i basically only talk to those i want to talk to. i pretend that i've been really busy
and haven't had time. but i usually have time. i just can't be fucked with the drama. with the stupid high school crap all you carey kids give me.

A deceased person you wish you could talk to
Nan. without a doubt. being around you used to make me happy. not much else does anymore.
So. Was going to continue. But the next question is too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment