Friday, June 4, 2010

The Feeling One Has Late at Night


"" Define Alone: What you're not. Although it may seem like there is nobody there who cares about you, who is like you, or can be a friend to you, there is someone miles and miles away who would like to be there with you if they knew you were calling."" -- Thankyou Urban Dictionary.

Wow. So apparently I'm not alone. If only this could be proven. I'm chilling in a library, blogging instead of writing my 3,000 word essay, due an hour ago. Wishing for the end, and listening to the Pirates soundtrack. How much of a loser can I be on a Friday night...


A state in which you feel that everything is never right. It is because you're depressed that you continue to be depressed. Often by use by people who think they are depressed when really they just got left by some one who they thought they "loved". When depressed you often lie about your depression saying that everything is okay and nothing is wrong, in which you lie to yourself. Depression is often caused by friends and family. Feeling "alone", but often just surrounded by people who are your "friends", but never understand you. Surrounded by family that tries to help when they see that your depressed, but just end up making it worse. A state can be helped by writing poems, expressing yourself, or finding a hobby. Never let your depression be with you and only you. Let someone know.


Writing Stories should always help, writing helps me to be me. it is something i can do. and pass at doing. Something I don't do wrong. unlike everything else.


So I've been listening to Breaking Benjamin heaps this week (Kudo's to Miss S) and this has, maybe made me feel worse? or better? god knows...



Search for the answers I knew all along
I lost myself, we all fall down
Never the wiser of what I've become

Alone, I stand a broken man

All I have is one last chance
I won't turn my back on you
Take my hand, drag me down
If you fall, then I will too
And I can't save what's left of you

Sing something new

I have nothing left
I can't face the dark without you
There's nothing left to lose
The fight never ends
I can't face the dark without you

Swallow me under and pull me apart
I understand there's nothing left

Pain so familiar and close to the heart
No more, no less; I won't forget

Come back down, save yourself
I can't find my way to you
And I can't bare to face the truth

Sing something new
I have nothing left
I can't face the dark without you
There's nothing left to lose
The fight never ends
I can't face the dark without you

I wanted to forget
I'm trying to forget
Don't leave me here again
I am with you forever, the end

Sing something new
I have nothing left
I can't face the dark without you
There's nothing left to lose
The fight never ends
I can't face the dark without you

Holding the hand that holds me down
I forgive you, forget you, the end
Holding the hand that holds me down
I forgive you, forget you, the end

This song makes me feel alone? and yet, at the same time, so part of this world. and not alone? If only one could understand what all this means?
Stay in school. Stay at home. Dreams are better than reality. Sleep is better than wakefulness. Lost is better than broken. Wishes are better than thoughts.


Quote No 39: This is the part of the beauty of life, you discover that your longings are universal longings, that you're not lonely and isolated from anyone - you belong


Peace, & Night <3


2 comments: